We are looking for a skilled Painter to paint the interior and exterior of structures, buildings, and other surfaces. Your job will be significant since good painting has both practical and aesthetic benefits.
An excellent painter is knowledgeable in selecting the right material for their job. They have experience in painting with various tools and in various heights and spaces while observing all safety measures. They must be reliable and possess excellent attention to detail in completing their duties.
The goal is to deliver high-quality painting work.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Read blueprints/instructions and examine surfaces to determine the kind and amount of work necessary
- Make on-site preparations such as building scaffolding, covering fixtures, etc.
- Prepare walls and other surfaces for painting by scraping, using sandpaper, removing old paint, etc.
- Fill cracks and holes with appropriate material (i.e. plaster)
- Paint surfaces according to instructions with various tools
- Apply varnish and other finishes
- Take and adhere to all health and safety precautions
- Proven experience as a painter
- Excellent knowledge of painting material and how to select, mix and apply them
- Solid understanding of construction painting techniques
- Aptitude in using appropriate tools (brushes, caulking guns, etc.)
- Good basic math skills
- Manual dexterity with excellent balance to work on scaffolding, ladders, etc.
- Conscientious with great attention to detail
- High school diploma; successful completion of an apprenticeship
We provide an excellent compensation and benefits package, 401(k), Vacation and Sick PTO
Please submit resume documenting the relevant experience and required knowledge for consideration
Job Type: Full-time – Part-Time
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday)
- Retirement benefits or accounts (Company matched 401(k))
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly Pay
- Opportunities for advancement