The model candidate would have 2+ years of experience in the flooring industry. Proficient in most aspects of residential flooring installation, including Ceramic tile, Laminate flooring, LVT/LVP, Sheet goods, Carpet, and Hardwood flooring.
Salary: Commensurate with experience $14.00-25.00/Hr.
- Lay Carpet, Tile and Laminate, Etc.
- Follow Work Orders and Instruction
- Clean and Maintain Equipment and Jobsites
- Openly Communicates with Leads and Supervisors
- Flooring experience
- Positive Attitude
- Valid PA Driver’s License
- Ability to Work in Fast-Paced, ever-changing environment
We provide an excellent compensation and benefits package, 401(k), Vacation and Sick PTO
Please submit resume documenting the relevant experience and required knowledge for consideration
Job Type: Full-time; Part-time
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday)
- Retirement benefits or accounts (Company matched 401(k))
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly Pay
- Opportunities for advancement