The model candidate would have 3+ years of experience in the field with leadership capabilities. Proficient in aspects of residential construction to maintain a high level of quality.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Complete finish carpentry tasks such as cabinet installation, trim, crown molding, countertops, doors, and windows
- Eliminate callbacks through proper analysis, critical thinking, and accurate installation.
- Manage tools and keep them in good working order, and in an orderly fashion to be efficient.
- Maintain company equipment as needed.
- Utilize all resources such as office personnel, supervisor, and other installers, to accomplish efficient and effective results
- 2-4 years of cabinet installation and finish carpentry experience.
- Possess a positive attitude, the ability to listen and learn on the job, and be motivated.
- Possess strong math skills, ability to read a tape measure and shop drawings.
- Have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be insurable to drive a company vehicle
We provide an excellent compensation and benefits package, 401(k), Vacation and Sick PTO
Please submit resume documenting the relevant experience and required knowledge for consideration
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday)
- Retirement benefits or accounts (Company matched 401(k))
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly Pay
- Opportunities for advancement